Friday, April 04, 2008

Love Sonnet XVII - Pablo Neruda - For my Lover

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where...
I love you simply, without problems or pride...
I love you because I know no other way of loving but this:
Where there is no I, nor you...So close that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so close that when your eyes close, I fall asleep."

Mark & I put these beautiful words on our wedding invitations. These words will always serve as a kind reminder of what love should always be.......truly unconditional. My husband is my corazon (heart), my mind, and my soul. We are one. Our love is infinite, it is strong, and it joyfully frolics in dance daily. If you listen carefully you can hear the song our love dances to. I am so glad to share this dance with Isaac and the rest of our family.

Listen....ahh yes... there it is. Beautiful isn't it?

I love you Mark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is still the most beautiful words spoken. .past, present and in the future. Love, Mom H

Babu Syed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.