Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

Denise and I had an awesome New Year celebration with one of her cousins Debbie.

During the last year, I have learned so much about the love of my family and my son and my beloved. We wish you all a year full of love and happiness.

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
~ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
p.s. Funny story, as I was sitting at the New Year's party, I met one of Debbie's neighbors Carry. After a brief time of speaking to her and her husband, she asked where I was from. It was Carry Stockton from Anderson Mill. Wow, what a small world.

1 comment:

BrotherSister said...

Wow! It is a small world! How is she doing? Does she have a family? Is she living in Houston?

We had a nice, quiet New Year's celebration--went out to eat for a late lunch, then came home and watched a movie and played games with Gammy. It was wonderful!
love you, Nancy