Friday, April 23, 2010

Motorcycle Maintenance: Windblower Initiation

Inspired by "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance," we decided to begin with the smaller project of taking apart and fixing the gasoline windblower the previous owners had left behind.

These are pictures once we finished taking it apart. We had to order the fuel lines and filter, we'll let you know if we get it running.

WindBlower01

Carburetor and throttle

WindBlower03

Engine

WindBlower02

The offending pieces, broken fuel lines.

WindBlower04

1 comment:

BrotherSister said...

So how are you figuring all of this out? Or is it just in your genes?

Love you guys!

I was wondering exactly how to subscribe to the blog and have it delivered to my email? I tried to subscribe to it on my own blog page, but it only tells me on there when there's a new post, not on my email.