Friday, February 18, 2005

Quotations of the Day and Rugby

I start back to rugby tomorrow, I finally got tired of watching. After a practice Wednesday, I found out the different muscles used to play as opposed to only running. The difference is startling (very sore after an ordinary practice). More updates to come...

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. Dandemis
Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.
Zora Neale Hurston (1901 - 1960)
, Dust Tracks on a Road, 1942

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark--how long have you been out? How is your knee doing? Good luck! love, N

Anonymous said...

I love the comment about not condemning others--you may both be wrong. Very TRUE. Did you tell Nancy about your triglyceride count? I'm glad you're safe after the game. BH