Thursday, January 13, 2005

Passion

Sorry for the limited posts, work has picked up a bit this week.

I have found something I'm very passionate about, and have a meeting with the lawyer today. The only thing in this forum, you have to decide how much passion you can afford to demonstrate. I would appreciate your thoughts though.

Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence (1885 - 1930)
*see you noticed I fixed the comments section, it also automatically sends me an email

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely in favor of standing up for what you believe. However, as I've matured I also realize that I must decide "what mountains to climb" ( in other words will I lose something else to gain this).

BH

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for God's wisdom in this. We love you and support you 100%! love, N,M,C,F,&b

Anonymous said...

Minor thing--is there any way to make the font a little bigger? Maybe it's our computer, but it's a bit hard to read in some spots. love, N