Monday, July 12, 2010

Pictures: Weekend Catch-Up

Great two weeks with Isaac. We worked out every evening in preparation for football. Honestly, forgot the joy of running bleachers.

Also bought an EVO phone on Friday. My favorite benefit has to be the camera, and instant publishing to Flickr and Facebook. However, still need to automate a function for blogging.

Here are the weekend sets.

Great 7 mile hiking adventure at Sam Houston State Park.


Sunday dominoes and a huge water balloon war. Isaac and I made our own balloon tying jig, and found the design needed more work; so I googled water balloon tying with great success.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great family weekend. What can beat waterballoons? I do wonder about "forgetting the joy of running bleachers". Love, Mom/Gammy

BrotherSister said...

Running bleachers reminds me of a running class I took at UT. Our instructor used to make us run the stadium bleachers there--ouch! I can remember thinking then that my legs couldn't possibly lift again that high to get up another step.

Fun times!

Love you guys!

Nancy