Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pictures: Big Bend 2009

Remarkable trip to Big Bend after Christmas. Our initial inspiration was Isaac's national park assignment for next semester.

The mountains were breath taking. Even Denise and my legs were burning on the long way down after a 10 mile hike, Isaac was jumping down the trail like a billy goat.

We may have broke the vacation picture rules about taking too many shots of the same subject, but the mountains were amazing! Can't wait to go back for a longer stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of Texas and the family! I'm not sure I could have handled the drive and the hike, but love the scenery. Mom

BrotherSister said...

It is beautiful! I'm glad you took so many pictures. Mark--I can't figure out how to see your pictures in Facebook. I click on the post, but I don't see the pictures there. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Love you!

Nancy