Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wikipedia: Just War Theory

I was doing some reading regarding the Israeli / Gaza conflict, and was considering often heard refrains regarding "Just War Theory".

I found a good review of the philosophical history on wikipedia. You've notice how I reference wikipedia quite often, so I was very surprised and delighted to find a familiar name in the Further Reading section. However, the reference I was interested in is one of the few without a hyperlink. I would be happy to donate my services.

Update: Here's further web footprint. Wow, even Amazon (very impressive). Maybe, one day, there will be a blog also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our family is so bright...you gotta wear shades. Mom

BrotherSister said...

Is this considered his "15 seconds" of internet fame? I'd be more interested in what he'd write now. Hmm, I'm sure he's got a good book brewing in there with all of the thoughts he's got roaming around in his brain these days.

Love you guys!

Nancy

BrotherSister said...

Hey, anyone can edit Wikipedia, so if you want to, Mark, work your magic. Thanks for boosting my ego!

Love,

Michael