Thursday, October 16, 2008

Laughter and Love

Denise posted this in the comments, but its worthy of a full post. Te amo mucho me amor.


Lover, family, and friends........today why don't you laugh so hard it hurts! Let all the other stuff that you allow to preoccupy your life go......laugh, be happy, celebrate life, and truly enjoy!

I was recently confronted with the statement "you will/could never understand....."

We don't always have to understand everything.....but we do have a choice on whether or not to be happy. I choose to laugh!!!! I choose to smile, forgive, and move to a happy state of mind.

Today we all should laugh, giggle, jump, clap, dance, and most of all love.

Happy Laughter Day all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...a day without laughter is a day without sunshine. I'll be strong in my commitment to laugh when things about me seem to get me to do otherwise. Love, Mom

BrotherSister said...

I love it! I was laughing and jumping and dancing with Brian's 3-5 year old class that I was teaching today at co-op. We were having so much fun racing that I nearly propelled myself out the window!

Now off to Faith's soccer practice. I always have a lot of fun with these little ones. The majority of the kids on the team have a dad deployed to the war, but I've been able to establish enough of a relationship now with them that we can truly have a lot of fun together. I know things are hard some days for all of us in different ways, but laughter truly does help us to be more resilient. It's amazing how good you can feel after getting the endorphins going a little bit.

Good post, Denise--thanks for the great reminder!

Love,
Nancy