Thursday, August 20, 2009

Soulmates



I ran across this beautiful photo and it's representation of "soul mates" has me moved to such joy. It kindly tugs at my heart strings and reminds me of the embrace I share with my lover. I am so thankful for the love that is given to me daily. I cherish it, I nurture it, I admire it, I protect it, and I glorify and celebrate our similarities AND our differences. I continue to plan for it's growth....similar to a beautiful, growing tree. Our Love remains strong and rooted. I will cling to it's Earthly beauty and learn from it's ability to withstand.

Thank you "mi Amor" for kissing me every beautiful morning and sharing your love so effortlessly with me and Isaac. You are my soul mate.

Happy Thursday All!
Love- Denise












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute, son. I wish you many more such thoughts of love. Mom

BrotherSister said...

What a beautiful picture!