Friday, May 08, 2009

Picture: Eyes Wide Open

After a trying week with dispersions being cast here and there, I'm afraid I had lost a bit of sunshine. Never worry, Isaac comes to the rescue with his love, hugs and snuggles.

He continues to try and teach me a lesson about a child's motives for the actions they take. I try and teach him, and remind myself, that motives and agendas can have unintended consequences even when they are generated altruistically. Certainly a complex lesson that I still cannot always wrap my hands around.

He also shows us unconditional love, and that is a special thing. Thank you family for helping teach this lesson to me and my child, you are the finest experts, and it is appreciated continuously.

Finally, Happy Mother's Day to all the unconditional lovers in my life. You fill us up with sunshine, and help us keep a smile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy picture! One of my greatest treasures/pleasures in life is to love and be loved by my children and grandchildren. I love each and every one of you so much. Mom aka Mom H aka Gammy

Anonymous said...

Not a bad picture from my blackberry huh!?! :)

What handsome gentlemen in the picture! Te Amo!!!!~ Denise

BrotherSister said...

That's a great picture! Makes me laugh out loud!

Love,

Nancy