Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday: Isaac's Birthday 2009


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Here are some pictures from Abuela's camera from Isaac's birthday. My personal favorites are of Isaac playing the banjo in our newly created band. We also got some more of Gammy; however, not surprisingly, look who she's holding again (Lucky kid). Also some majestic pictures of Leo at the end.

We want to also thank you all for a fantastic time. What a tremendous joy it is having a house full of loving, happy people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...that's because he's the only one who will still let me hold him. Looks like we had a great time with the music! Gammy

BrotherSister said...

We had a great time,too! I agree, Brian is particularly snuggly and manages to make his way into a lap most any time of day! Interestingly, he made his way into my lap while I'm typing this. Christian and Faith got relegated to my side.

Love you guys!
Nancy